You may ask us a question… Why should I choose your natural wood floors while there are plenty other choices on the market?
Did you know that…
– Our floors are manufactured using only natural oils and colourants which contain mixture of hard waxes and silicic acids making them more resistant for abrassion and scratching as well as liquid resistant yet safe for children
– The process lasts around 4 weeks because instead of UV treatment every layer of oils is left for a while to dry off naturally which increases durability of the surface
– Additionally all edges are hand treated same way as the top surface giving your floor perfect protection against liquids
– You can have any piece of furniture, joinery, stairs etc. exactly matching finish of your floor
– Every floor is bespoke made which means you can have the planks in virtually any size, thickness and finish.
Planks can come in any particular or a mixture of lenghts from 600 mm -2.8 metres (approx 2 ‘- 9’2”)
Thickness: 16mm – 22mm (16mm suitable for underfloor heating)
Plank widths: 70-200 mm (approx 3” – 8”)
Wide range of beadings, skirting boards and stair noses available.